SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Mastery M2 Bridge

THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
edited January 2022 in Guitars £
Anyone selling a Mastery for a 7.25" radius? I'm in Manchester so can meet locally or happy to pay postage.

Ta,
Nath
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26991
    I'm not selling mine but FWIW you don't need to specify the radius as it's adjustable (at least a little bit). 

The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 180
    edited January 2022
    stickyfiddle said:
    I'm not selling mine but FWIW you don't need to specify the radius as it's adjustable (at least a little bit). 

thanks, i didn't know that! For some reason I had it in my head that the M1 was for 7.25 and the M2 for 9.5! Didn't want to get that wrong for quite a spenny piece of kit eh. Turns out it's to do with the post sizing... and in that case I may actually need the M2. It's for a MIM 60's Classic Jag...
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26991
    stickyfiddle said:

thanks, i didn't know that! For some reason I had it in my head that the M1 was for 7.25 and the M2 for 9.5! Didn't want to get that wrong for quite a spenny piece of kit eh. Turns out it's to do with the post sizing... and in that case I may actually need the M2. It's for a MIM 60's Classic Jag...
    Yeah, M1 is for US and M2 is for Japanese, I think - I assume a metric vs imperial thing. 

Mastery actually advise you might need new thimbles for MIM, but I don't know if that's always true for the Classic. I'm not sure if anyone else here has fitted one to a MIM Classic?

https://masterybridge.com/which-to-buy/
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • stickyfiddle said:

Yeah, M1 is for US and M2 is for Japanese, I think - I assume a metric vs imperial thing. 

Mastery actually advise you might need new thimbles for MIM, but I don't know if that's always true for the Classic. I'm not sure if anyone else here has fitted one to a MIM Classic?

https://masterybridge.com/which-to-buy/
    Thanks again bud. Looks like I need an M1 and the MT Thimbles. Nottingham City Guitars have them listed but never bought from them before... may be worth a phonecall.

Cheers!

P.S. if anyone has fitted a Mastery to a MIM Jag/JM I'd love to hear your experience. 
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 399
    Looks like you've found one there ^^^ and they listed theirs first, but in case there's a flurry of interest - I have an M1 too. No MIM thimbles, mind. Had it on my AVRI.
  • Pm’d
  • Thanks both! Will bear in mind.