EU Vacuum Cleaner madness

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6417
    This is old news anyway - it is over a year old ......
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4748
    Jalapeno said:
    This is old news anyway - it is over a year old ......

Thread resurrected for comedic purposes only, you honour.
    ;)

With all the Euro bickering lately I thought I'd stay on topic, but lighten the mood with some light hearted vacuum humour.  In that respect, it's not really about the actual story, but more about using an old thread to line up my 5/10 joke, which I present again below, for your pleasure:-

I was thinking of voting in, but the thought of unrestricted vacuum power is very tempting.

Think of all the time we could save with those extra watts!

The time I save hoovering, I could use to good effect by eating a banana with malformation or abnormal curvature.

Fuck the Bank of England, International Monetary Fund, CBI and Stephen Hawking, they won't restore our carpet pile, will they, eh?

I fear my joke might of been missed (or just really shit), because people started going on about vacuum cleaners again, giving the impression, we'd just carried on an old discussion.

Badum tish indeed.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4215
    holnrew said:

Alistair from Chandlers in Kew is the son of the guy who owns Numatic, I used to do a lot of work there myself. Not often you go to a factory where everyone loves the boss! Nice guy.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom