SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS:Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Wine Red SOLD

spev11spev11 Frets: 448
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
I'm making room for a Charvel Tele shaped thing so the least played is out the door first.
Epi Les Paul Standard PLusTop with upgraded locking Gotoh Tuners (bought Jan 2021 from AxesRus).ProBuckers with epihone harness wiring, coil tap on volume controls, gold knobs. One dent on side (see pic) some scratches but nothing major. Previous owner took the gloss off the neck (see the photo of the headstock to neck join) its not noticeable other than when playing its not sticky.
  Lovely stripey top under the wine red. Plays great (probably better by someone better than me ie. everybody) but I prefer the longer scale of my Strat and Tele. I'll post it fully insured in a gig bag reinforced with cardboard then double boxed.
I'd like £300ono  posted and insured for the sale price. Paypal gift preferred but we can work that out later.
Any questions, more pic requests just ask
added some better pics that show the actual finish (its so glossy its reflecting the grass below)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments