SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Now Sold.

jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Full gallery here 

https://www.flickr.com/gp/jezsullivan/hr4T4v

I have a Ibanez branded RG case although the middle hasp is missing. This is all original and very very clean. Most of these 87-92 era RG’s were either modded or broken up for spares. So a clean intact one in this condition is ultra rare. The frets have been dressed back. So it’s not a super shredder. But a lovely guitar nonetheless. Body is quite heavy. Getting on for just under 9lbs I reckon. This is made at the Fujigen plant in 1990. If you go on Reverb and EBay. Some of these are starting to fetch silly money now. 

Looking to swap for a late era Fender American Special Stratocaster. My preference is for solid colours like Red/Black/Sherwood Green etc etc. 

As I work in rail industry. Depending on where you are I can possibly meet up rather than courier.

£799.00
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments