SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS PRS USA Core MiraX Pending [PRS USA S2 Custom 22 SOLD]

What's Hot
Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
I need to find some more funds for the custom guitar being built, and as I am not getting much joy with the sales of my amps
I'm seeing what can happen with these two guitars
I will be happy if only one sells but will see how it goes
Collection from Nottingham preferred but can travel within an hour or so to facilitate safe handover

PRS S2 Custom 22 2018 Sold 
Completely stock including 85/15 S pickups and in fine condition
If I'm being pernickety I would say that there is a really tiny indentation on the neck heel caused by a stand
But otherwise in as good a condition as you would hope for 3 to 4-year-old guitar
Frets are sound as a pound and everything works as it should
complete with original PRS gig bag, trem arm and case can the including hang tag - gig bag is fine but is a bit dusty
PRS USA made Without having to pay the currently overinflated USA core prices £800 now £750 or indeed some overinflated S2 prices.....!

PRS USA CORE MIRA X 2009 Pending 
You don't see too many of these around these days, certainly not in this condition.
Full fat PRS core for a very reasonable price, I think. Especially with current prices.
Completely stock with original PRS Mira X pickups.
Comes with a PRS hardcase, which is a bit unusual, but the case does have one latch that does not work as you can see in the photos, but otherwise does a brilliant job of keeping the guitar safe
The other advantage of this Mira model  depending on your perspective of course, Is that it is the only model available with PRS wide fat neck profile and 22 frets - at least this is why I got it in the first place
The other thing I liked about the Mira X is that it has the burst finish on the back of the body as well, oh it is also very light!
Solid 9 /10
Again if I'm being pernickety, if you look really closely and turn to the light there are a couple of light indentations on the body
But broadly In really fine condition and you really have to look for those indentations
Looking for £750, which I think is fair market value  if not a little under it

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments