Voting for Riff of the Month (RotM) #71

stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2197
edited January 2022 in Making Music
Welcome to the voting thread for Riff of the Month (RotM) #71. Feel free to vote and comment in this thread.

Vote for your top 3 entries. If you're an entrant you can't vote for yourself.

1st choice gets 5 points
2nd choice gets 3 points
3rd choice gets 1 point

Voting will end at midnight 31st January 2022.

The top three will be announced after the voting closes. No prizes. It's just for fun.

It's not a competition.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 5 points : @springywheel : An original sounding riff and interesting combination of synths and guitar.
    3 points : @jeroenvanhulsteijn : I lke the sound of the first three chords. There's something very familiar about them, which I can't put my finger on. But an interesting raw riff.

It's not a competition.
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 942
    edited January 2022
    Love them both tbh

5 @jeroenvanhulsteijn Nice fluid acoustic blues riffage with some neat flourishes.  
    3 @stratman3142 Gets better the more I listen - sound wise  it reminds me of geordie walker with the trebly overdriven tone.  

-

I find this competition really useful for trying out new ideas....shame we don't have that many entrants 

• HabaneroHabanero Frets: 252
    5pts : @jeroenvanhulsteijn : really nice - I wonder if stratman was thinking Are Friends Electric?
    3pts : @Springywheel - sounds like Chris Cornell might start singing at the end
    1pt  : @stratman3142 - very unique - you should make a full composition of it

• To bad indeed there weren't more entries. I find it really inspiring to hear all the creative works being deployed here. Though very frustrating as well when getting clinched withy fingers or if I can't get to the sounds I hear in my head.

5pts @stratman3142 , love the metallics.
    3pts @Springywheel, great theme! Could work well in some sinister game.
  • Voting closes tonight at midnight. 
    It's not a competition.
  • Voting closed.

It's not a competition.