SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS / Reduced Gibson Les Paul Custom 1954 Reissue 2014

What's Hot
Jimihendrix1987Jimihendrix1987 Frets: 229
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
Limited edition made in 2014. Apparently only 50 were made worldwide

Best reissue guitars in Gibson recent years were made in 2013 and 2014. No weight reliefs, long tenon, no condom around the trussrod (like in the golden days). All the good appointments. Then they realised they could sell them at a premium with the True Historic range. 

It has been played, it has been loved and now we have to part ways.

It is in good condition with minor dents and marks. Frets have a lot of life. No dents or marks got to the wood and they are very difficult to take pictures on a black guitar.

The electronics have been upgraded to Emerson with pots and caps. 

The bridge pickup has been upgraded to a Ballestone p90 Vintage Pickup. One of the best Spanish pickup winders, he uses an original Leesona 102 / BT-L102 pickup winder. The same one that Gibson was using in the 50s and with the same components. The cover is made of butyrate to recreate that vintage look. https://www.ballestone.com/pastillas/p90/p90-clásica

Knobs have been replaced to more accurate aged ones. Area 59. 

The guitar weights 4.184g = 9.22 Lbs

It has all the original documents, COA and hardcase. 

Some pictures have been taken without the trussrod cover but I have it. 

I am looking for £6200ONO. Reduced to £5900. Further reduction to £5650. My best price for cash (or bank transfer) is £5050. 

1reaction image LOL 11reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments