SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Hagstrom Ultra Max Cosmic Blackburst

DopesickDopesick Frets: 1510
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
This is an excellent product from Hagstrom who have a fine history. The Ultra Max has the body and look of a Les Paul but with an ultra slim neck reminiscent of a Strat. This finish in particular is outstanding, almost like a Silverburst finish but in satin.
Guitar was purchased brand new in the summer of 2021 and has only been used in my apartment and one band rehearsal. Sounds fantastic but the neck is probably a bit too thin for my tastes and I may prefer something with P90s / single coils.
The guitar has been upgraded with Schaller strap locks which is the only difference from stock, still has original pickups etc.
Has a *tiny* little ding on the back (see photos) but apart from that the guitar is in near flawless condition.
Strap is not included.
This currently has heavy strings (think 12-60) but will likely be restrung with 11-48 in a few days 
Posted via courier with all original packaging, although pickup can be arranged just drop us a message.
Will be open to trades.

£390 including delivery 
£370 if pickup

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments