Queen sheet music book I’m trying to find…

Following the great success that was … https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/221416/gary-moore-book-trying-to-find#latest

In the early 90s I had a 1” thick book of sheet music of Queen.  It contained lots of the weird and wonderful songs from the early albums like Great King Rat , and the Fairy Feller Master Stroke to name but two

lent it to a mate, and lost all track of it.

white cover with black font.  

Any more brilliant suggestions welcome
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1563
    edited January 2022
    Not this one? It has chords and (basic) staves, no tab. I'm local, PM if you want to borrow it!

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2776
    Not this one? It has chords and (basic) staves, no tab. I'm local, PM if you want to borrow it!

Oooohhhh , not the same cover becaue it was plain white but the title sounds right, and be Aus S yours says “updated” that’s a good possible

Do you have a shit if the contents !
  • I had a white queen book about this time,  I think the logo was in red.  Unfortunately though it is long gone along with a number of other sheet music ones, got lost in one of my house moves over the years.  But weirdly a Simon and Garfunkel book - which isn’t mine seem to be still with me after 30 plus years, spoiler - I am not a big fan. 
  • sev112 said:

Oooohhhh , not the same cover becaue it was plain white but the title sounds right, and be Aus S yours says “updated” that’s a good possible

Do you have a shit if the contents !
    I have the above in PDF (as said, it's not tab - but has the songs you mentioned I think) - plus Night at the Opera, Greatest Hits II and one called Transcribed Scores all in PDF (these are all tab). PM if you want me to email them over :)