SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson NR Firebird - Black - £1250 SOLD

TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1849
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
This is a feeler post as I genuinely didn’t know what this is worth but rules mean I have to put a price. I don’t play anymore so this is on the block as we need some money more than we need this guitar  

Bought in 2016/17. Non reverse Firebird that I believe was from a limited run for the Japanese market. I haven’t played it much live but it does have some
very faint worming on the back but no open sores. 

Fitted with Oil City Winterizers but from some special line that was being done at the time (custom shop? Ash may be able to say). It’s a beautiful playing and sounding guitar that had a full set up at Absolute music literally weeks before the pandemic started and hasn’t been played since 

original Gibson case and case candy 

Bit sad about this but what’s the point in keeping it - if I’m way out with the price then feel free to school me - only one I could find was on reverb for £1300

https://imgur.com/a/FDqRPYx
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom