SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Novo Serus S - Ice Blue Metallic

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
In my continuing (and continually unsuccessful) attempt to reduce the amount of guitars I have, I am listing this wonderful Novo Serus S.

Further pics here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/ICGRrLl

It's in a very fetching and nicely reliced ice blue metallic. Body is tempered pine and the pickups are Lollars, an Imperial and a Firebird. Full spec is on the Spec Sheet, which is pictured. 

These are phenomenal guitars and this plays beautifully. Very comfy medium C neck profile. Pickups are clear as a bell.

Comes with its original Mono heavy-duty gigbag.

You know how good these are so I'm not going to say much more. Novo only sell these directly from the US and the waiting list is now about a year - plus the inevitable hammering from Customs charges.

Can't see any others for sale in the UK at the moment. As is mentioned elsewhere on here, Coda had two use ones in stock at the weekend and both sold within a day.

Looking for £3,750, £3,575 now £3,450. 

Collection from Harrogate or I may be able to travel a little to meet. I could ship but only with the buyer arranging and at their risk.

No trades, thanks. 
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    I think the trick to reducing the number of guitars that you have is to sell more than you buy. I think that's where things are going slightly awry. Just a thought.  =)

That's a lovely guitar - about 10 guitars have turned up on the forum in the past few days that I could definitely live with, and this is another one. Fabulous.   <3
    Call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Thanks @DB1 - a very good point.

But coming from your good self, isn't that a bit like King Herod giving out tips on child-minding...?  :)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Hattigol said:
    Thanks @DB1 - a very good point.

But coming from your good self, isn't that a bit like King Herod giving out tips on child-minding...?  :)

Yeah, I did wonder whether irony meters would be sounding the alarm in Harrogate. :o
    Call me Dave.
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6077
    That's one of the most beautiful guitar designs I've ever seen. Congratulations to whoever takes this one from you 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    Absolutely lovely!

How do they get that finish? Can you feel the grain contours through the paintwork? 
    Fuengi said:
    Absolutely lovely!

How do they get that finish? Can you feel the grain contours through the paintwork? 
    It's a fabulous finish, isn't it. Yes you can feel the grain contours - I think Dennis Fano and his team have realised how good tempered pine is in many ways, with 'relicability' being one of them...

dazzajl said:
    That's one of the most beautiful guitar designs I've ever seen. Congratulations to whoever takes this one from you 
    Thanks mate. Agreed! <3
  • MarchMarch Frets: 289
    That is very lovely. I had the opportunity to play a Novo in Coda before the pandemic, it was one of the best playing guitars I’d picked up in a long time, light, resonant, comfortable and a great feeling neck. I have no doubts reading reviews and feedback that my impressions were very much the norm. GLWS
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 736
    Never played one of these but I’ve only ever heard good things about them. Maybe one day…..
    March said:
    That is very lovely. I had the opportunity to play a Novo in Coda before the pandemic, it was one of the best playing guitars I’d picked up in a long time, light, resonant, comfortable and a great feeling neck. I have no doubts reading reviews and feedback that my impressions were very much the norm. GLWS
    TDubs said:
    Never played one of these but I’ve only ever heard good things about them. Maybe one day…..
    Thanks folks. Yet to see a bad review of these.

All PMs now replied to, thanks.

The guitar is also on Ebay at a higher price.
  • Very tempted. Lovely guitar. 
    Very tempted. Lovely guitar. 
    You know you want it. Still here.
    I'd like to move this on so I'm dropping the price to £3,575. 
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
    Hattigol said:

That’s a bloody steal for one of these!!!
    AlexO said:
    Hattigol said:

That’s a bloody steal for one of these!!!
    Cheers Al. 

Been asked if I will post this. I will - reluctantly. But it'd have to be arranged by the buyer and at their risk. I have a sturdy box and can wrap it up well.

Option is there if needed.
    Further reduction to £3,450.
    £300 down in six days, so at this rate it will be mine in….*takes off socks and gets out abacus*…. time for May Day. 

*maniacal laugh* 
    dazzajl said:
    £300 down in six days, so at this rate it will be mine in….*takes off socks and gets out abacus*…. time for May Day. 

*maniacal laugh* 
    No such luck, buddy.
    Sold via Ebay (for more).
    Hattigol said:
    dazzajl said:

*maniacal laugh* 
    No such luck, buddy.
    Excellent stuff. Really is the most exquisite thing. 
  • Hattigol said:
    dazzajl said:

*maniacal laugh* 
    No such luck, buddy.
    Collective forum sigh of relief ;)
  • Absolutely immense guitar! Someone's a lucky bugger