SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - Fender Vintera 70s Custom Tele

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Rich31kRich31k Frets: 831
    The Eastman and Rivolta are beauties. And @dazzajl is a top chap to deal with. Good luck with the sales. Great photos too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I was the lucky chap who snagged the Brad Paisley. Just seconding the point that @dazzajl is an absolute gent 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6077
    Thank you muchly gents. Getting to meet lovely boarders is as much part of the fun as getting the new toys  <3
    edited February 2022
    The Romeo has gone to a lovely new home, the Mondata has been reduced and this gorgeous beastie has been added to the sale.

Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom - £580 £600 £650

This has come to me in a trade with @TheMarlin so I don't have it here yet. Until I've got some actual pics, I've used a library shot. It's exactly as a new one would be, except it's been beautifully set up my Paul's tame supertech. I was with Paul when he bought it, have played it after it's set up and I'm completely happy to put my name to selling it. 

It has the quality we now expect from Mexi Fenders and thre new and improved WRHB, which really is something a bit special. I'm fairly sure that this one has spent longer on the setup bench than being played, so form a disorderly queue for an as new, perfectly set up Tele.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8347
    dazzajl said:
    The Romeo has gone to a lovely new home, the Mondata has been reduced and this gorgeous beastie has been added to the sale.

Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom - £650

This has come to me in a trade with @TheMarlin so I don't have it here yet. Until I've got some actual pics, I've used a library shot. It's exactly as a new one would be, except it's been beautifully set up my Paul's tame supertech. I was with Paul when he bought it, have played it after it's set up and I'm completely happy to put my name to selling it. 

It has the quality we now expect from Mexi Fenders and thre new and improved WRHB, which really is something a bit special. I'm fairly sure that this one has spent longer on the setup bench than being played, so form a disorderly queue for an as new, perfectly set up Tele.
    Happy to provide photos, alas I don’t have Darren’s photography skill.  It’s an ace guitar, honest. I just desperately needed a baritone in my life, and @dazzajl offered me a crazy good deal on a particularly lovely one. So this lovely guitar was px’d. 

Bought in Reading the week shops opened again after lockdown. It’s was the best tele in the place. Pickups are beautifully balanced, and that wide range neck HB is vintage correct, and sounds fabulous. 

Some actual photos here https://imgur.com/a/MEcLoNN

The fretboard is beautifully figured there is not a mark on it, save for smudged finger prints. It still has the plastic under the neck plate (which is a pita). 

Has been beautifully setup by my pet luthier, he does almost all of my guitar, and most people who have bought a guitar from me have remarked on the fabulous setup. Currently adored with Dadarrio XL11’s. 

Neck is standard fender C. Pickups are lovely. 

One thing to note, it did need a fret level and fret ends doing when I got it. Which was done last year. However, with central heating on all winter, the guitar has further settled, and if you run your hands down the frets, there is a hint that the fret ends can just be felt. But only if you concentrate. 

Fabulous colourful guitars plays ace, sounds ace, is ace. Comes with original Fender gig bag, may be tags and whatnot in there too. 

Could pass for new under any inspection. 

I have too many guitars, too little time, and definitely too little talent ;)

it’s currently in High Wycombe, but it can make
    its way to Wiltshire soon, or I work in Bedford near Cambridge and St Neots, so can personally deliver that way. 

Cheers

Marlin

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8347
    edited February 2022
    Lovely figuring on the fretboard. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thank you sir :)
    A little cheaper to tempt you over the line…..
    Weekend bump. Come up and buy me, make me smile :)
    Gimme Some Lovin'  <3
    Peekaboo 
    A little more taken off, for the Saturday night shopper 
    boing