SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Cornford Harlequin

What's Hot
thewiddlerthewiddler Frets: 31
edited January 2015 in Amps £
Up for grabs is my Cornford Harlequin. It's 6 watts of point-to-point wired UK-made Voxy/Marshall goodness. This one was built by Martin Kidd in October 2003 and the chassis is signed by him. 

I've been using it both at home and for a studio project, but it's got enough volume for small rehearsals or club gigs. One EL84 through a Celestion Vintage 30 gives you chimey AC30 type cleans through to screaming modded-Marshall type crunk. Great master volume setup with two voice settings for different midrange voices. Comes with a Roqsolid cover. Any questions just ask…

I'm after £350 collected from Hertfordshire. This is a great amp for the dosh and I'm in no rush to sell, so I'll hang on if I can't get this price.

Would consider trades plus cash either way for either clean fendery amps, or interesting guitars.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments