SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Heritage 535

What's Hot
telehacktelehack Frets: 93
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Hi, I have a line on one, but it's fairly distant to me. Anyone here have one they'd like to shift?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 12190
    I had one 
    it was lovely
    but... eventually found "2" stamped into the wood on the headstock. indicating it was a second
    found the fault - one of the bridge or stop bar posts had been drilled in the wrong place, filled, then drilled again in the right place.
    I heard they sold seconds cheaply to local buyers

So: check to see if it's a second when you find one
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I've got a stunning 535 with beautiful flame and I'm currently deciding whether to keep the Heritage... or a Japanese Tokai UES-166.  They are both excellent guitars and each has it's own winning points. I can't keep both!
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
  • I've got a stunning 535 with beautiful flame and I'm currently deciding whether to keep the Heritage... or a Japanese Tokai UES-166.  They are both excellent guitars and each has it's own winning points. I can't keep both!
    PM incoming.