SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas Relic’d

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1193
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Looking for a trade for my ‘one off’ Charvel. 

This is the 2nd time I’ve owned this. I originally acquired it along with its black sibling in a trade. I pretty quickly moved the black one on as I preferred the feel and sound of the white one.

I acquired them from the original owner who had the relic work done by John Coleman from the North East. See my original for sale thread I had on here. The ultimate aim was for the guitars to look like a Luxxtone guitar. The relic treatment was a lengthy process and by all accounts cost around £350.

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/189871/sold-charvel-pro-mod-san-dimas-relic-d-650-posted#latest

Long story short I ended up selling the white one as well. Very recently I managed to buy it back after spotting it on eBay. 

The reality for me is I’m no shredder on the guitar, I love how the guitar sounds and feels, however for my ham fisted style of playing it just doesn’t suit.

Spec wise on the surface the guitar is your standard fare Mexican Pro Mod. Pickups are original (JB & 59). No relic treatment was done to the neck. Guitar is setup for 10-46 gauge. It has 4 Raw Vintage trem springs installed in the back screwed right down, with a trem blocker installed to stop any upward movement. This can easily be removed. The guitar at the moment in effect is setup as a hardtail.

The Charvel hardcase is included as well as the original trem springs.

Trades wise I’m looking for a nice telecaster. All Tele styles considered including partcasters. Trade value around £700. I’m happy to take guitars of lesser value with cash my way. Fender Vintera, Road Worn or Player Series are of particular interest. 

Any trade would have to be done via courier as I don’t drive. 

Obviously there is an element of trust involved in this which is why I’m only interested in a trade on the forum. I’ve done trades many times this way in the past and it’s always worked well, providing each party involved provides regular updates and tracking numbers etc.

Pics:

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments