SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRS Silver sky dodgem blue maple neck

James1981James1981 Frets: 152
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
PRS and John Mayers reinvention of the iconic Strat done to an exemplary standard. Its a 2021 model, Maple neck and Fretboard, Dodgem Blue, in very good condition complete with the PRS Semi Rigid case and all of the case candy. The only points to mention in respect of condition is very minor discolouration on the treble edge of the fretboard (entirely to be expected on a maple neck) and the middle four of the bent steel saddles have some pitting (which I assume is from the factory) which in no way affects the playability of this incredible guitar. 

It is a reimagining of what makes a stratocaster fantastic. The highlights for me are the neck (nice and chunky with nice rolled edges) and the pickups, which really have their own vibe but sound incredible. The additional contour on the lower horn makes upper fret access superb. It has a 7.25" radius and the perfectly judged fret height means no choking even on big bends

If you have any questions at all, just ask. I have priced this below others so please - no daft offers. I have owned this a few months and purchased with the intentions of learning to play a little less metal and venture into new territory - it’s not really worked out as I just revert to type!  Your welcome to try it out and I’m happy to meet within reason as I’m not keen on posting due to value and lack of full hard case. No real scope for trades as I’m reducing my collection although I would consider an ESP m1000nt in natural black burst -the reason for sale is the just hardly gets played. I play my CE24 and ESP H3 much more!

Looking for £1650 - advertised elsewhere for a little more. 
Pending sold 06/02 @ 19:30
SOLD 08/02/22

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments