SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Collings CL (aged) pelham blue ...£3750.....SOLD THANKS

What's Hot
AlloAllo Frets: 137
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Would consider a trade either acoustic or electric 
Specs in pic but the pick ups are lollar imperials .imported from Eddie's guitars in USA 
Very high quality guitar in  excellent condition . Just ask for any more pics if needed .thanks 
 https://imgur.com/gallery/9b4SFKu
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeWjoeW Frets: 539
    Free bump for a stunning CL
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bgmartinsbridgebgmartinsbridge Frets: 2926
    edited February 2022
    A quick bump for this gorgeous Collings Ali is selling.

And just a quick note - yes, the photos on here are using my Imgur account

A big thank you to the two people who have now directly accused me of having multiple accounts on here - because I've helped someone out in a different part of the country, who struggles to post pics. This place really has changed!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159

A big thank you to the two people who have now directly accused me of having multiple accounts on here - because I've helped someone out in a different part of the country, who struggles to post pics. This place really has changed!

Not being party to how the accusations have been levelled I get that it can be upsetting but it's possibly only reasonable to question what was going on ?

Good of you to help a fellow Fretboarder out though :-)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2322
    Looks amazing
  • CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2077
    edited February 2022

I had similar happen to me recently and it nearly put me off ever using the forum again. Someone flagged to admin that I was a trader who bought guitars on the cheap and parted them out with my father. Not sure who this was or where they were looking to piece this info together but I have never parted out a guitar and my father, who had not long passed away, had never even picked up a guitar to my knowledge. It was pretty upsetting to have him included in such a claim though. So the accusation was wildly inaccurate but concerned me that someone on this forum was driven to come up with this drivel and had me thinking how far is someone looking into me and for what??

I would add I am open to dialogue with whoever was behind that btw so feel free to dm me if you read this. Admin wouldn’t disclose the reporter.

Anyway my advice is embrace the positive elements of the forum, I am glad I stuck around and decided not to let a minority of sad users spoil that for me. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682

Sad to hear that @bgmartinsbridge, I too have helped a friend and my brother in getting their gear on the FB, again like you, because they are Luddite's 

Maybe I am next for the accusations  :)
  • AlloAllo Frets: 137
    I can vouch for Brad ....he's very helpful
    I'm the uncle he never wanted 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom