SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Patrick Eggle Macon Singelcut

What's Hot
imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3902
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Hi all,

I literally only got this guitar this week from @kjdowd - bit of a daft impulse purchase, to be honest.  It's a bloody stunning guitar - these really are wonderful vintage-voiced guitars, impeccably made.

Original sales post (if my Internet ever improves, I'll put up my pics):

https://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/221629/the-magnificent-7-collings-pje-b-g-trussart-gibson-collectors-choice#latest

It's actually a little bit more tired than the description, as the lacquer is checking all over.  The neck is totally clean (and great).

The important bit

I am primarily looking for a trade for a more modern rock guitar (although 80s/90s are welcome), ESP, Jackson, Suhr, something in that realm but pretty open-minded - although much prefer a tremolo.

However...

If I don't quickly agree a trade, I will sell to WHOEVER MESSAGES ME FIRST. 

Asking for what I paid and covering my postage loss (sorry, I'm tight) - £2,350.  Postage absolutely welcome.  Payment by direct bank transfer only.  Otherwise, collection from CA7.

Sorry, all, first in and sold to @andy1839 ;
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments