SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Custom Shop 2015 Limited Edition 20th Anniversary Relic Stratocaster Mary Kaye £2500.

What's Hot
fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
SOLD
Fender Custom Shop 20th Anniversary Relic 2015 limited edition Mary Kaye style Strat. One of a limited run Fender did in 2015 to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Relic guitars. I bought it from the first owner, a long-term member on here. It’s white-blonde with gold hardware, quartersawn maple neck, ash body and very lightweight at 7lb 3oz. The guitar has a bone nut, hand-wound Fat 50s pickups signed and dated on the base by Josefina, 10/56 neck profile, 9.5” fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets. These are rare guitars and this one has hardly been played and is in great condition with tweed case, COA and case candy.

Originally this had black ‘shadow’ marks alongside the frets that the Custom Shop paints onto some maple-necked Relics. I cleaned these marks off and I think it looks much better as a result. 

(£2650) One and only price drop to £2500 firm, no offers thanks. I might trade for a Gibson Custom/Historic 335 (not a Dot Reissue) or a black Les Paul Custom, or a lightweight Fender CS Relic Strat with rosewood fingerboard, 9.5” radius, medium jumbo or similar frets, S/S/S pickups. I’d be after a 3-tone sunburst Strat ideally although other colours considered but definitely not green, pink, black, gold or silver and must have rosewood fingerboard. I might consider a CS Relic Tele with a similar spec as above. I do have a guitar shipping carton so can package the Mary Kaye up securely if a buyer wants to arrange a courier to collect it from me, at their own cost and risk. Located in Salisbury in Wiltshire. Thanks for looking.

Original round aged gold string tree now back on. 

260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments