SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Fender Michael Landau 1963 Stratocaster £2800

guitarpologuitarpolo Frets: 120
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Superb Michael Landau 1963 Stratocaster. My favourite-looking strat ever and I would love to keep it, but need the cash for other things unfortunately. All original with its case and the candy. The guitar is in great condition with the exception of a few nicks to the headstock, which I’ve photographed from lots of angles below. Fortunately, given that it’s a heavy relic, they’re not exactly out of place. Quite a rare find on the used market, although I noticed another one came up on here recently. An outstanding instrument all round. I should also mention that the strap has had an extra slit cut into it - bit of a bodge job to be honest, but it’s only a strap. I would much prefer a pick-up/local meet-up (I’m Cambridge area), but we can discuss shipping if needed. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments