SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD

paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited February 2022 in Studio & Rec £
Prices assume PayPal gift and include P&P.

More pics here

SOLD Akai Force. £650 SOLD

In full working order and very clean cosmetically. Boxed with power supply, midi dongles, SD card and usb cable. Currently updated to firmware 3.1.2 and will be factory reset for its new owner.

SOLD Samson S-Patch Plus 48-Point Balanced Patchbay Normal Half-normal Patch Bay £120 SOLD
Completely unused, unmarked and as new. Hasn't been removed from its packaging. Bought for a studio expansion that's been abandoned.

SOLD Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1602 V2 rack mixer £60 SOLD
Full working order but cosmetically worn with rack rash and other handling wear. All buttons and knobs working and moving freely. No box or manual etc but I will include an IEC/kettle lead for power.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    tFB Trader
    Wow the Force is a serious bit of kit. 

What were you using it for?
  • Wow the Force is a serious bit of kit. 

Not the obvious, mainly as a synth with guitar to midi. It works really well as a hardware host for the fishman tripleplay guitar to midi pickup.

Having realised my new MacBook has more than enough processing power to run Ableton Live without noticeable latency including Helix Native for normal guitar I've moved over to that instead.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    tFB Trader
    Wow the Force is a serious bit of kit. 

Not the obvious, mainly as a synth with guitar to midi. It works really well as a hardware host for the fishman tripleplay guitar to midi pickup.

Having realised my new MacBook has more than enough processing power to run Ableton Live without noticeable latency including Helix Native for normal guitar I've moved over to that instead.

That's a cool idea. 

I was thinking about one as a combination groovebox and looper, but I think the MPC is probably a better fit for me.
  • I was thinking about one as a combination groovebox and looper, but I think the MPC is probably a better fit for me.
    Me too, Force is really limited though integrating any sort of midi foot control unlike live which was another reason I've moved over.