SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold:Seth Baccus Nautilus Modern: all proceeds to friend with motor neurone disease

What's Hot
armitaanarmitaan Frets: 379
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Hi

A friend I grew up with in Dorset has recently been diagnosed with motor neurone disease. It’s a horrible illness with no cure, and as a group of friends who grew up around Wimborne Minster  we are trying to do what we can with various fundraising activities, see link below.

https://gofund.me/fa0e7fcb

I’m looking to sell some of me gear to help my friend Paul, so please see details of a lovely Seth Baccus Nautilus Modern. I’m asking for £1650 for this guitar , which I think is a good price, it’s in brilliant condition , can’t see any obvious scratches. 

25.5 inch scale length Light weight Limba body with carved flamed Maple top 3 Piece laminate Spanish Cedar neck, with centre piece reversed for extra stiffness and stability Nautilus modern slim neck profile Master grade Ebony fingerboard with mother of pearl hollow shark inlays Ebony head veneer with mother of pearl Baccus logo. Tone pro's AVR2 locking tune o matic bridge and locking tail piece Bare Knuckle PickupsMississippi Queen neck pick with brushed Nickel covers Bare Knuckle Nailbomb bridge pick up with brushed Nickel covers Gotoh 510 super machineheads CTS US made pots 3 way selector 2 volume and 2 tone controls Orange drop caps 12 inch fingerboard radius Medium Jumbo fret wire Translucent black burst nitro finish Inc Hiscox case.

thx for looking , opportunity to get a great guitar for a great cause, thx Ant.

0reaction image LOL 20reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments