SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Ryder Les Paul - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

CollingsCollings Frets: 413
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Anthony Ryder built Les Paul brought from another forum member 3 or 4 years back.

Has not seen any gigging but has been used a fair bit at home by myself and daughter for recording so the odd scrape here and there but nothing major.

It is fitted with Deacci pickups which sound great. I did try a set of Montys in it but went back to the Deacci set. I think it would have had OX4 pickups in it when built and the original owner swapped them for the Deacci set.

Its a full 50s style neck carve, finish is nitro and the body is one piece mahogany.

Only change I have made is fitting a tonepro bridge simply because I had one in my spare parts box.

It sounds great and comes with a hard case

I am based in the Halesowen in the West Midlands and its collection only or I'm happy to meet within a 50 mile radius.

Bear in mind these are real hand made guitars (no CNC) built by one Luthier so don't expect the flawless fit and finish of a PRS, Collings etc.

I've priced it to sell as I have seen something else I fancy £1700

more pics here
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1303
    edited February 2022
    Edit: User error on my part. Nice looking guitar! GLWS :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom