SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Music Man Luke 2 **FINAL PRICE DROP TO £1600**

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• What trades are you looking for?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sorry - just realised you're in NI. 
  • rotiusrotius Frets: 130
    sorry - just realised you're in NI. 
    Lol. Don’t worry, there are no Brexit issues! It’s just the same as Scotland and/or Wales! 
  • Ha ha -was meaning more in terms of trades.  
  • BowksBowks Frets: 440
    @rotius What trades are you looking for?
    Bowks said:
    @rotius What trades are you looking for?

Hey Bowks!!
    I’d love a jazz-box, maybe a Gibson ES175 or 275. Also, maybe a Musicman Axis Semi-Hollow. Or maybe a PRS McCarty Goldtop with P90’s. 
    I’m open to suggestions though! 
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2271
    Its a superb guitar, I'd I had the spare funds I'd have bought it back. 

I gigged it a fair few times, its such an easy playing guitar and incredibly versatile. Beautiful neck on it too, and it looks amazing under stage lights!
    andy1839 said:

I gigged it a fair few times, its such an easy playing guitar and incredibly versatile. Beautiful neck on it too, and it looks amazing under stage lights!
    Gracious me Andy, you gigged this?? There is literally not a mark on it anywhere, not as much as a hairline picking mark! You must be the lightest of players! I cannot compliment you enough on how you took care of this guitar! Thank you also for the certification of its quality and calibre!
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2271
    rotius said:
    andy1839 said:

Gracious me Andy, you gigged this?? There is literally not a mark on it anywhere, not as much as a hairline picking mark! You must be the lightest of players! I cannot compliment you enough on how you took care of this guitar! Thank you also for the certification of its quality and calibre!
    Yep absolutely!

I was in an 80's party covers band and it managed everything in the set list and stayed bang on in tune. 

I don't wear jewellery or a watch and any belt buckle is always off to one side to keep them pretty (as well as keeping well away from pissed punters and the bass player's headstock).

The pastel coloured cotton t shirts and white linen suit Stage attire didn't have many sharp edges!!

Honestly, regretted letting that one go, swapped it for something I didn't really need after the band imploded and I was clearing the decks. 

Now sold! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom