SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ESP E-II Horizon and LTD EX400 Explorer (BOTH SOLD)

MolochMoloch Frets: 782
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Come on now, you all know what this is. A top tier guitar from the Land of the Rising Sun and Guitar Prices. In more or less perfect condition, with no fret wear. Gorgeous purple finish, locking tuners and Seymour Duncans.

£1195. Collection from Southampton, please. Willing to consider trades on Gibson and Suhr. I have cash to add on top for something really nice.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MolochMoloch Frets: 782
    edited February 2022
    Made in Korea, with EMG 81 and 60 humbucking pickups. Plays and looks great. Has one minor ding to the front that you have to get in super close to see, and the tip of the under-arm fork has been repaired (again, you have to get up close and personal to spot it).

Excellent set-up, with low action. Comes with a durable padded soft case and a locking strap.

£395. Collection from Southampton, please.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • N2112N2112 Frets: 7
    Nice Horizon. Which Seymour Duncan's does it have in it?
    I have an Edwards with the Black Winters and find them a little dark for my tastes.
    N2112 said:
    Nice Horizon. Which Seymour Duncan's does it have in it?
    I have an Edwards with the Black Winters and find them a little dark for my tastes.

This one came with a Custom 5 and Jazz, so a bit brighter and less compressed than the Black Winters.
    Bump.
    Explorer SOLD. Horizon still available and price cut to £1195.
    Bump!
  • God if this wasn't the other end of the country...