SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD FS 2018 Fender Player Precision Bass

What's Hot
ElectricXIIElectricXII Frets: 1133
edited February 2022 in Basses £
Up for sale is my 2018 MIM P-Bass in now discontinued Sage Green metallic finish with a pau ferro fingerboard and figured maple neck. 

It's setup with flatwound strings and has had the fingerboard edges rolled for a more comfortable playing experience. 

The bass is in almost immaculate, virtually unplayed condition, except for the ding on the top of the upper bout shown in the photo which has been stabilised and can be seen but not felt. It looks worse in the photo than it really is.

Looking for £495.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14464
    Get that bass out of shot. We can't see the Ampeg!  =)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The Ampeg is staying put!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1415
    edited February 2022
    At least let us see it o

Edit: Please!

Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
  • icu81b4icu81b4 Frets: 368
    Hi, does this have a hard case or gig bag? And would you be willing to post? 
  • ElectricXIIElectricXII Frets: 1133
    edited February 2022
    icu81b4 said:
    Thanks for the interest icu81b4. I've got a semi-decent gig bag I could throw in, but not a hard case. I'm reluctant to post at the moment, as I've just put it on here, and also on Gumtree and Marketplace and it might sell without the hassle of shipping, especially without a hard case. If you're still interested in a week or two I'll consider sending it.
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1943
    icu81b4 said:
    Thanks for the interest icu81b4. I've got a semi-decent gig bag I could throw in, but not a hard case. I'm reluctant to post at the moment, as I've just put it on here, and also on Gumtree and Marketplace and it might sell without the hassle of shipping, especially without a hard case. If you're still interested in a week or two I'll consider sending it.
    That deserves a red card. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.  :)

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

• By popular demand, (OK two people), here's a shot of the Ampeg. It's a battered old 90s Rocket Bass B100R which sounds fab.
  • Devil#20 said:
    icu81b4 said:
    That deserves a red card. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.  :)
    I get what you're saying, but I've had a courier damage a guitar before, and I nearly got scammed on eBay last year when I tried to sell an old Garrard turntable.
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2084
    Scotland !...that's me out then... 

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spark240 said:
    Scotland !...that's me out then...