SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Supersonic 22 - Sold

LodiousLodious Frets: 2013
edited August 2014 in Amps £

Fender Supersonic 22, Blond w/footswitch and footswitch cable. Amp was bought new on 21-Jun-2012 from Sounds Great in Manchester. I bought it off the original purchaser a couple of weeks after he bought it as he wanted something smaller / lighter.

Very, very good condition. Never gigged or been in a smoking environment. Located in the East Midlands. I'm happy for anybody to try it. Collection much preferred, but may be able to ship w/buyer covering shipping costs. I'm selling it as it's not being used and I need the space for other things (it was used for looping guitar parts when noodling at home, but I'm using software now).

Price £525. I'm not looking for trades at the moment.

Pic's here.....(sorry, I'm stumped on how to embed Flickr images into the forum...I managed it once, but not succeeded again :-()

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lodious/sets/72157646467239280/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments