SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2018 Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 Dinky FR

matt_seftonmatt_sefton Frets: 911
edited February 2022 in Guitars £

For sale - 2018 Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 Dinky FR in Root Beer Burst in immaculate condition.

Made in Mexico. All gold hardware, alder body with quilted maple top, 12 to 16” compound radius maple neck with graphite reinforcement, recessed Floyd Rose trem, Seymour Duncan Full Shred (bridge) and JB (neck), 5 way switch, master volume and tone, side mounted jack. No case. Plays superbly well but thanks to my recent partscaster builds it's surplus to requirements. The guitar looks very different depending on whether it's in direct sunlight or not so the quilted top either pops a lot or is really understated. I've tried to show that in the pics.

Looking for £500 plus postage (which you're more than welcome to arrange yourself!). I'm in Newcastle upon Tyne and happy to travel up to 100 miles to meet a buyer or deliver.

As far as trades go, I would be interested in anything Fender related, EVH or surprise me! Thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom