SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb: Les Paul guitar box

Hi all does anyone have a spare original gibson Les Paul cardboard box?! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I may have one in the loft, where abouts are you?

• I’m either in Oxford or north west depending on the week - I can arrange collection via courier though?
  • no worries, I will have a look today and let you know
  • Thanks!
  • Hi, sorry about the delay, it’s a pain getting up my loft! It’s a 335 box, I must have chucked the les Paul box out. The 335 box is bigger, so it probably wouldn’t work. I did find a les Paul box on Facebook market place. I can pm you the link?
  • I think I’ve found it - thank you! Would you be happy if I took the es335 box too?
  • I've got a Lp box, but it's a custom shop one, so obviously worth a fortune! 

I'm in Huddersfield if that's any use 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • I’m not near you but can send you a label And have it picked up if that’s possible
  • I think I’ve found it - thank you! Would you be happy if I took the es335 box too?
    no worries, I found 2 on market place, I can send links if you want both? I need to keep the 335 box, it's got soething in it thats perfectly sized for it! Let me know on ths links, happy to send them.