SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD

What's Hot
HPhillipsmusicHPhillipsmusic Frets: 194
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
One of Danocasters fresh batch after a few years hiatus. I jumped at this and somehow was quick enough to snag it when his current batch was put on sale, they all sold out in less than 10 minutes. 

Looks wise this is a dream guitar for me, but upon arriving here with me I've realised a few things about what I like and dont like regarding fretboard radius and frets, and sadly I dont think this guitar is meant for me. I've really been enjoying playing it, it sounds unbelievably good and has insane resonance, due im sure to its light weight (6.9lbs), I have absolutely been learning to love it, but at the price I spent on it, I was hoping we would immediately bond - otherwise I cant really justify the expense.  Based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire

More photos here: https://reverb.com/uk/item/51201764-danocaster-telecaster-double-bound-black

Specs are as follows

6.9lbs
2 piece Ash
Danocaster Chunky C shape neck 86c
9.5" radius fretboard
Jescar 6125 frets
Budz Dano 2.0 pickups
5/16 steel saddles

0reaction image LOL 13reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments