SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Suhr Alt t - seafoam green 2019 - PRICE DROP £1675 - SOLD

What's Hot
guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 392
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
Hey guys,

I've loved this guitar since I got it in the first lockdown but it's time for a change! I'm the second owner, I bought it from the first owner who was local to me. He bought it from Peach in December 2019. I took it for a  set up last year, this was carried out by Rob Parry

https://www.rlpguitars.com/

It has a few chips and marks on it, they were all by the previous owner who said he did it taking it off the stand and knocking into the table! I've not put any additional marks on it hah. 

I've taken photographs of the marks, they're around the front edge - you don't really notice them and the overall look of the guitar is fantastic! It has the usual tarnishing on the pickups and on the bridge. 

It's a brilliant sounding, looking and playing guitar and it totally displaced my CS1960 relic strat as my main guitar, which was a surprise to me! 

I'm not wanting to post this as I'm too fearful of something going wrong and of course I want you to make sure you're happy with it!

I'm located in the Wirral - I would meet up if you're far away to help with travel. 

Price dropped from an already cheap £1725 to £1675 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments