SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Suhr Alt t - seafoam green 2019 - PRICE DROP £1675 - SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Good question - I think it’s this one! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • This one has the slightly bigger neck.  60's C Vintage Medium .830" - .950 is quoted by Suhr.  I think it is similar to (but nicer than) an American Original 60's neck

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Ah great info! Thanks so much :) 
  • mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 522
    edited February 2022
    The second page of the spec sheet tells you what the neck profile is. Don't think the shape changed when they went to SSV pickups. Mine is the Thornbucker and it's 'even c medium' 0.840 to 0.920 9-12" compound radius. Great deal - will make someone very happy
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9847
    edited February 2022
    The Thornbuckers are amongst the best pick ups ive played. 
  • qawsedqawsed Frets: 75
    The second page of the spec sheet tells you what the neck profile is. Don't think the shape changed when they went to SSV pickups. Mine is the Thornbucker and it's 'even c medium' 0.840 to 0.920 9-12" compound radius. Great deal - will make someone very happy
    It’s now a C vintage medium (.830-.950) - https://www.suhr.com/instruments/alt-t/ 

I’m a big fan of the SSV pickups - really articulate and versatile. Probably my favourite humbuckers that I’ve tried.
  • Thanks for the comments guys - the SSV pickups are fab - they are really clear and juicy sounding! 
  • You're not making it easy to ignore... (especially since I'm at the Wirral show on Sunday).  :o
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You're not making it easy to ignore... (especially since I'm at the Wirral show on Sunday).  :o
    Wow that’s weird … I live in Port Sunlight, a 2 minute walk from the show … 
  • If anyone is at the Wirral guitar show and fancies a look at this, I’m up for popping over for you to check it out if you’re interested. 
  • Sold - thanks to @Andy_Strings … he’s a really nice guy, very straightforward and warm but more importantly … A monster player! Seriously good. Hope you enjoy the guitar! I will definitely miss it. 
  • Sold - thanks to @Andy_Strings … he’s a really nice guy, very straightforward and warm but more importantly … A monster player! Seriously good. Hope you enjoy the guitar! I will definitely miss it. 
    Too kind Rich, great to meet up and what a coincidence that it was so close.  I've given it a tweak to my setup and the slightly chunkier neck profile does make a huge difference.  Thanks a million... and your team won!!
    'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'