SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRS DGT 2009 McCarty SB 10 top (nitro) - price drop £1850

mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 522
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Never thought I'd sell  this but it has been supplanted by an r9! Based in Amersham, not keen on posting. 
It's been played so not a 'case queen'. The nitro is worn almost through along undersie of neck where your hand goes - nothing dramatic, just the shine has gone just there. Apart from that, hardly any buckle rash just a few marks on the back, tiny ding on the front, HOWEVER, unless you look closely, it looks immaculate. Frets are very good, I wouldn't be doing anything to them at the mo, but a new owner might be tempted to recrown - have to say, no reason to do so to my mind, but has been played. What can I say. 

7lb 10oz

This pic was taken with different camera and shows colour most accurately. 

The rest of the pics taken with more recent phone are showing slightly more red(?0 that real life.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dcgdcg Frets: 243
    a quite beautiful guitar, and an excellent example of the early models - it's speaking loudly to me (despite my well-known stash of DGTs)...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for your kind words, it's speaking loudly to me too, saying how much it would like to join your stash.
  • something for the weekend?
  • The grain on that top is just
  • A wee bumpette
  • mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 522
    having second thoughts about selling.
  • dcgdcg Frets: 243
    entirely understandable, those second thoughts...in a moment of light-headedness, I traded an exquisite amber SC245 10 top with moons for an amp; oh, the humanity.   Even tried to buy it back, but failed
    edited March 2022
    A momentary wobble, but back in the game now. Weight added. 
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3827
    What a beautiful top.
    edited March 2022
    A post holiday bump. I'd let it go for 1850 to a fretboarder, but needs to be this week.