SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Pre CBS Tele or 50s Gibson LPJ/Special

TDubsTDubs Frets: 736
edited February 2022 in Guitars £
So the Smuggler has just left the building and gone to a very good fellow TFB home. Time to replace that void in my life and it’s going to be with some more player grade vintage…

Pre CBS Tele would be great. Rosewood board, under 8lbs, happy with a refin (to suite my budget) but would rather the neck hasn’t been refinished. Am aware of the ‘63s at ATB and Gamlins.

SORTED - A Gibson Les Paul Junior in TV yellow would also be on my radar. May consider a LP special too as well as other finishes. Am aware of the ATB ones as well as the CCGX LPS and £10k LPJ on eBay! Under 8lbs would be good and happy to look at refins. - SORTED

Let me know what you’ve got or what you’ve know of!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2479
    edited February 2022
    Pm
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 736
    Have been sent some nice guitars so far thank you.

The Gibson side of things is sorted now. Big thanks to @jimmyguitar for putting me onto a TV yellow LPJ that was right up my street. 

The pre-CBS tele search remains ongoing…..