SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Harley Benton Dullahan II Headless in Daphne Blue - £225 - Sold via Ebay

xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1116
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Harley Benton Dullahan II Headless

I Just purchased this Dullahan II and a Fusion II HH Tele to side by side & the Tele has won out because of the tremolo (i just can't get away from that Beck/Luke/Huff bar type stuff....)

I'll grab some better in day light pic's tomorrow, but this is "As New" outofthebox, it needed the typical HB Setup/Fret polish/FB Oil (done with Walnut oil btw so if you are alergic to nut oil's take note!)  Currently Strung with 8's (my 74yo dad wanted to try it before i sold it) 10's that came on it were DS so they are in thebin.

btw these are not diddy/small body guitars, here it is with the HH Fusion T

More pics that need replacing with better ones(sorry my phone batery dropped below flash lvl's while taking these) HERE

£225 + say £15 mainland shipping (these are £329 New £307 B Stock and this was/is not B-Stock) Before it goes on GT/Ebay

Shout if you want need more info/pics etc.

Laters
Steve

Oh full Spec's are @

https://harleybenton.com/product/dullahan-ft-24-roasted-ib/

Opem to trades for anothe HB Fusion ST/Tele type, now on Evilbay (i had a listing odder!) but i'll pull if from there for someone here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom