SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Classic Player 60s Stratocaster with Hiscox hardshell case & upgrades. *Price drop

handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1009
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
Fender Classic Player 60s Stratocaster with lots of upgrades. NOW £725 (or maybe interested in trades/Part ex with cash your way for PRS guitars)

One of the great earlier ones that still used rosewood for the fingerboard and this particular guitar has the darkest richest rosewood I’ve seen on any Strat.

An excellent guitar in its own right but this one has some great upgrades at no expense spared which take it to the next level:
-Hipshot staggered locking tuners allow for superior tuning stability.
-Cold rolled steel trem block (with nylon sleeve for the trem arm) greatly enhances the tone and sustain. 
-Xotic Raw Vintage saddles
-Xotic Raw Vintage springs. 
-Montys inductance plate installed under the bridge pickup. Almost sounds like a fat tele! Huge Improvement. I recommend it to anyone with a Strat.
-Freeway 10 way switch allows for 2 banks of sounds while looking completely stock. 
In the “down” bank it is a stock Strat as you’d expect. In the “up” bank it makes telecaster sounds and humbucker tones possible. It’s wired via the first diagram here: https://sef545d194250e953.jimcontent.com/download/version/1615309072/module/8112261215/name/5B5-01 3 Pot (N & M Tones) Part 1.pdf

-Comes with a hard shell lockable Hiscox case 

I also have the original creme switch tip and back plate which are included. I can include the original 5 way switch and vintage tuners if required. Needless to say it’s in excellent condition and the custom 69 grey bobbin pickups sound incredible.

Collection from near Ipswich in Suffolk but I may be able to meet up somewhere within an hour or two for a sale. I would prefer not to ship it. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments