SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD....my Gibson SG Standard 1998 in cherry - excellent condition £950

JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 399
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
I have ummed and yes arrgghhed about selling this guitar.  It is definitely going now as preferring my two Fenders, and I now have a family wedding to pay for!  If I needed a financial kick, I now have one!
Anyway, this is a gorgeous 1998 Gibson SG Standard.  It’s all stock except strap locks, control knobs and a brand new set of fitted Shaller tuners (old tuners in case) by Sam at Sam’s guitars in Chester where I bought the guitar in Dec. 2021.  Orib=ginal Gibson tan case is also included in the sale (couple of broken latches, but works fine).
This is a very clean example, and rather not post due to the risk of damage.
More questions answered and information by messaqing me.
£950 firm.  This cost me a bit more, but it needs a new home.  Paypal ppg or cash on collection.

Thanks
Jon 

ps Kelly Jones of the Stereophonics has a 1998 std. like this as his no.1 guitar….enough said!
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 399
    Decided to sell my SG....bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Reduced price to £950
    Top SG for sale - can’t believe it’s not had a viewing yet!!!
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    JonHosker said:
    Top SG for sale - can’t believe it’s not had a viewing yet!!!
    It has, view counter is broken. Lovely SG by the way and a good era if such a thing exists -the couple of 90s Gibsons I have had have been excellent guitars. Best of luck with the sale.
    Still here but commission selling later today - last chance for a top top SG.
    jon