SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Gretsch 6120/6136/6118

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Swithered too long and the Stern Anni at ATB has sold…
    The buyer frequents these pages and may well 'fess up with a NGD..
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • notanon said:
    @The_Whisper_Thief ;

I have just posted a thread for my G6120 if of any interest. Courier is possible if you are willing to take all risk (I could take lots of pictures to prove packed well. Have the hard case).
    Just seen your ad pal, its lovely but I really want dual dynas or filtertrons. I am tempted though
  • The_Whisper_ThiefThe_Whisper_Thief Frets: 102
    edited March 2022
    Hattigol said:
    Swithered too long and the Stern Anni at ATB has sold…
    The buyer frequents these pages and may well 'fess up with a NGD..
    Good on them and well played! I dithered waaaay too long. 
  • DeepBlueWitchDeepBlueWitch Frets: 52
    edited March 2022
    I have a gretsch duojet, black with bigsby if that is of interest

Gretsch https://imgur.com/a/hvHXfoW

• I have a gretsch duojet, black with bigsby if that is of interest

Gretsch https://imgur.com/a/hvHXfoW

She’s a beauty but its a big hollow body im after. Cheers though 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited March 2022
    Just catching up with the classifieds and spotted this. Yes, sorry, the ATB Stern Anni is on it's way to me. If for any reason it doesn't gel, I'll let you know. As I've got through well over 200 guitars in the last six years, there's always a chance., I suppose.
    Call me Dave.
  • The_Whisper_ThiefThe_Whisper_Thief Frets: 102
    edited March 2022
    DB1 said:
    Just catching up with the classifieds and spotted this. Yes, sorry, the ATB Stern Anni is on it's way to me. If for any reason it doesn't gel, I'll let you know. As I've got through well over 200 guitars in the last six years, there's always a chance., I suppose.
    Congratulations @DB1

I dithered and swithered so all my fault! Please let me/us know your thoughts as not being able to get my hands on it was the main reason I dithered for so long. And of course a heads up if its not for you would be excellent! 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Yes, of course - will do. I was at ATB picking another guitar up and there were a few archtops that caught my eye - I'd seen the Gretsch on the website, so thought I'd give it a try.  I only had 5 minutes with it because I was getting through a few(!) and I think the strings on it were reasonably heavy (12's) but it sounded and felt great, with a comfortable neck, so I thought I'd give it a go. Will let you know!
    Call me Dave.