Intro's

What's Hot
Apologies if this is in the wrong category. Very much a beginner but have been learning for a couple of years. One thing that I am seeking help with is intro's. Two songs I really want to be able to play the intro's for are: Squeeze "This Summer" and Lightning seeds "What's going on". If I find the chords for them or put them in chordify it ignores the intro's and kicks after. Appreciate these are not popular songs so understand that they haven't been transposed by people. Is there an app that can reliably identify notes and chords? Thanks in advance
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1887
    Ultimate Guitar,Songster,guitarlib have chord charts and versions of these songs. Take a look.
  • Squeeze: are you after the twiddly bit or just the chords? Had a quick listen and the chords come up again in the chorus.

Lightning Seeds: I couldn't find it on Spotify ;-/
  • PALPAL Frets: 540
    Most chord charts online are not 100% the best thing to do is you your ears or watch the band doing the song live on YouTube if you can.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lapua65lapua65 Frets: 42
    Thanks all. I have managed to find some vids that show the fingering on both. Happy days.