SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PENDING FENDER AVRI 52 TELE - PENDING CLASSIC 50s RELIC £DROP & TRADES ADDED

What's Hot
DazzaDazza Frets: 93
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Morning All, some deliberation on these but an eye on something else and more importantly a house move which means reducing guitar count! Now added the beloved relic Strat, what am I doing!

Would consider Jaguar Johnny Marr or AVRI straight swap for both guitars Or Both for £1600

FENDER AVRI 52 TELE & BIGSBY - *OPEN TO TRADES - ESQUIRE/TELE/STRAT
This is a player guitar, not sure on age pots and switch on shots to help date.

This has been used and played and my main go to guitar for gigs etc - its seen some life.

Its had a few guises, had a B7 Bigsby at one point, then a full Esquire convert (hence the replaced waterslide) and now back to tele with original pick ups and electrics but with Fender Bigsby added. All slotted screws and plenty of wear. Has dinks to the body and a repair right on the base where the B7 was (was recessed slightly as the pickup didn't meet the opening). Its there and could be improved on but you don't see it and again, if your into grabbing and playing its not a problem.

The neck is perfect, thick 50s as you'd expect, no dings and and natural wear to the back, all frets are good. The low E tuner has been replaced at some point too. Has a Duane Eddy arm on the Bigsby (was £90!).

Sounds amazing, plays amazing, set up with 10s, shimmed and a mega stable Bigsby and tuning stability.

Comes with its orange lined tweed case which is beautiful and aged (will get pics).

Considering the wear and tear yet totally playable and great reflection on teles of that era, the dreaded word Mojo springs to mind but it has it, I’m looking for..

£1200 (reduced from £1450)
*Consider trades AVRI or US Strat
Edge Strat
Jag

https://imgur.com/a/wEDPghA

FENDER CLASSIC PLAYER ONE OFF RELIC
I had this beauty from Dazzajl and its superb, a very stratty Strat!  Here is what the man said previously...

‘This s something unique. It started life as Mexican Classic 50s and has been completely taken back to bare wood and parts, refinished, aged and rebuilt. The body now has a thin nitro two tone burst that has been rubbed back and faded before the top coat was applied. So the look is very much ware from the outside and colour fade from the under the lacquer. The neck has had much the same process, so the checking is both beautiful and matching from head to toe. ‘ Has a buttery feel when playing and has that chime from the bridge to darker 4th setting. Dazzajl pics included in the link below.

Nothing changed since I picked it up, honestly I’ve thought long and hard about this one.

Has a slipping low E tuner picked up by a kind Fretboarder - does take the string and works but will be replaced.

No case but as always would be packaged perfectly or pick up from Leicester (Preferred).

£680 (shipped)

https://imgur.com/a/O8vFrvx
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments