SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Reverend Double Agent W - £575 shipped

JamesOB1JamesOB1 Frets: 20
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Every several years I get a strange desire to buy a guitar with a maple fretboard. Then I remember that I don’t really like maple fretboards. 

Here is the latest guitar with a maple fretboard that I have bought. Having been reminded that I don’t like maple fretboards I’ve decided to sell it 

Bought recently for £625 shipped so am making a loss here, but I’ve my eye on something else so hoping for a swift sale. 

Special Fretboard price of £575 shipped. Sold elsewhere. 

Reverend Double Agent W Electric Guitar. Humbucker, P90, Bass Contour,Tremolo.. 

Reverend Double Agent W Electric guitar. Used but in as new condition. One tiny mark behind the bridge but otherwise perfect. 

Very versatile guitar with humbucker in the bridge, P90 in the neck and a bass contour knob that allows you to roll off the bass for more single coil type sounds. 

Has a beautiful maple neck (I don’t like it), Korina body, locking tuners and a really lovely Wilkinson trem system that allows you to get from bigsby style vibrato to crazy divebomb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom