SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/T: 80s Greco LP Custom

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4320
    edited February 2023
    bbill335 said:
    that greco looks lovely!
    Thanks, I'm biased but it really is. I'm quite happy to keep this one if it comes to it, as it really does scratch my LP itch! Given that I now have six twin-humbucker hardtail set-neck guitars though, I think I'll find a way to manage if/when it sells... lol 

*edit* seven of the buggers!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7243
    stonevibe said:
    What kind of trades are you after?
    My Greco + cash for your Brent Hinds vee? mrgreen 

I'm not really after anything specific right now tbh, I've got some great kit already but this still stands:
    Trades: I’d consider amps, pedals, Juniors or something quirky perhaps. I’m happy to add cash for the right trade-bait too.

*edit* @stonevibe ;Did your TVL JM sell??
    It was about to be, took it out of the case to re-string it and the bridge pickup setting is making no sound. I haven't checked whether it is the switch, wiring or pickup.

But odd, as it was working two weeks ago fine.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2989
    Oh mate that Greco looks absolutely perfect! Currently weighing up whether I really need my energy account to be in a load of credit, or to request some of it back to buy this :)
  • stonevibe said:
    stonevibe said:

I'm not really after anything specific right now tbh, I've got some great kit already but this still stands:
    Trades: I’d consider amps, pedals, Juniors or something quirky perhaps. I’m happy to add cash for the right trade-bait too.

It was about to be, took it out of the case to re-string it and the bridge pickup setting is making no sound. I haven't checked whether it is the switch, wiring or pickup.

Strange indeed, well I’d be interested in that one even if it needs a little work - I’m only over in Yeovil too, so close enough for an easy meet :)
  • TTBZ said:
    Oh mate that Greco looks absolutely perfect! Currently weighing up whether I really need my energy account to be in a load of credit, or to request some of it back to buy this :)
    Well I’d never recommend anyone to go into debt for a gear purchase, but if you’re already in credit… :mrgreen: 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7243
    stonevibe said:
    stonevibe said:

Strange indeed, well I’d be interested in that one even if it needs a little work - I’m only over in Yeovil too, so close enough for an easy meet :)
    I've just been messaged last night by a guy in Bristol that has been after it for a month now. I've told him about the issue with pickup and he is supposed to get back to me this morning.

As his mate was going to pick it up today from Exeter and would drive it up to Bristol for him.

I'll let you know if that all falls through.