SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD: Fender Telecaster Elite, AO Jazzmaster, Gibson Midtown.

What's Hot

Comments

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2053
    @mzed That Tele is stunning especially with the tort guard. How can I be gassing for this when I literally just listed the same guitar in a different finish  :s

Yours is a better price than mine too, shocked if this doesn’t get snapped up soon!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mzedmzed Frets: 17
    edited August 2022
    Hey @CMW335 ;;
    HahaHa, The old "grass is greener" scenario, I must admit that I too got a little tempted by the aesthetics of the one you have listed, what a stunning guitar! I think yours will move quickly as it's far prettier. 
    I really thought that the one I have listed would have been snapped up at that price but it's still with me, go figure.
    I wish you the best of luck with your sale, it's going to make someone very happy indeed.

• Crazy stuff, an Elite was listed yesterday and been sold already whilst yours (which is cheaper) has been sitting here forever. Can only think it’s the colour, are people that fussy? GLWTS
    Hey @misterpete ;
    I do think colour does play a big part in someones choice, I myself was determined to find one in sage green (that's the only reason I bought it new) but Im really surprised it still hasn't moved as I've listed it for far less than I've seen anywhere else. I've have had a number of enquiries asking "What's wrong with it" which of course there's nothing, it's a brilliant instrument, perhaps people are suspicious of a bargain? As much as I love community based trading I think the Tele might be heading onto the dreaded Reverb. 
    Bump
    Bump
  • The colour on that JM…unreal  <3
    The colour on that JM…unreal  <3
    You're not wrong, she's stunning! but the Tele is very pretty too  ;)
    Bump.
    Take these away from me before I change my mind. 
    Bump
    Bump
  • pottolompottolom Frets: 114
    Surprised this Jazzmaster hasn't sold yet. The new AV II Jazzmasters are being slated in a few places, and are a lot more expensive than this one. I have the same guitar and it's easily the nicest Jazzmaster I've ever owned, and is as nice as a rather lovely 2012 AV52 Tele I had a few years back. Sort of feels Custom Shop level.
    pottolom said:
    Surprised this Jazzmaster hasn't sold yet. The new AV II Jazzmasters are being slated in a few places, and are a lot more expensive than this one. I have the same guitar and it's easily the nicest Jazzmaster I've ever owned, and is as nice as a rather lovely 2012 AV52 Tele I had a few years back. Sort of feels Custom Shop level.
    Hey @pottolom, Me too! All of a sudden there's a few people enquiring so perhaps she'll find a good home soon.
     I couldn't agree more, the AO JM's really are something special, definitely the finest offset I've ever owned. 
    You're right, the new AV II JM's are getting slated, Puisheen certainly wasn't a fan in his latest review. Scathing, to say the least.
    The Jazzmaster has now sold, but the Tele (at a bargain price) is still available, soon to be listed on Reverb/Evilbay if no one here is interested. 
  • I was interested but couldn't sell my sg sadly.
  • DumodalDumodal Frets: 490
    edited December 2022
    mzed said:
    The Jazzmaster has now sold, but the Tele (at a bargain price) is still available, soon to be listed on Reverb/Evilbay if no one here is interested. 
    M.Z is an absolutely brilliant guy, not only was a pleasure to have a chat with him, but his hospitality and Chai tea were phenomenal also he has a cool cat.

Edit: I tried the Tele too and it is a lovely guitar for a more than generous price.

I was interested but couldn't sell my sg sadly.
    You're not alone, I hope you move your SG soon, The guitar market is so weird at the mo, I'm seeing so many bargains sitting there week upon week while new guitars prices are rising to ridiculous levels. 
    Dumodal said:
    mzed said:
    M.Z is an absolutely brilliant guy, not only was a pleasure to have a chat with him, but his hospitality and Chai tea was phenomenal also he has a cool cat.

Edit: I tried the Tele too and it is a lovely guitar for a more than generous price.

Thank you for your kind words @Dumodal it was a pleasure to spend time with you both and I'm really pleased my beloved JM went to such a good home. I look forward to hearing from you when you're ready to return her to me, LOL.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Merry Crimbo everyone! Last bargain bump before the Tele goes up on Evilbay.