SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Reverend Sensei HB Ltd Edition, flame maple with Bigsby + case

JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1632
edited March 2022 in Guitars £

Reverend Sensei Ltd Edition from 2016 with humbuckers and a factory Bigsby, in superb condition (near mint) in Kinsman hard case.

Great little rock machine. The humbuckers are beefy but Rev's bass contour knob allows you to clean them up by dialling out some bass. Hugely versatile. The Bigsby stays in tune too!

Body is korina with a bound flame maple top in a natural gloss finish. Rosewood fingerboard. Neck is a medium oval with a 12" radius and a 43mm graphite nut. Locking tuners.

No case candy I can find, sorry.

Used Revs seem to fetch around the £475-500 mark without a case, but am thinking Bigsby, Ltd Ed, hard case...so £599 assuming PP Friends and Fam. 

Much prefer collection or rendezvous nearish to Oxford but could deliver via UPS for another £30 or so once I've found a box.

More pics if you need. DM me.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments