SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD FS Fender American Original 60's Telecaster Almost Unplayed

What's Hot
reggieboyreggieboy Frets: 75
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
This guitar was bought for a Country Duo project that ultimately didn't take off.
I played it for a couple of rehearsals before my would be partner changed his mind and backed out. Sadly I no longer need it and must reluctantly let it go.
Condition is near mint as you can see from the pictures, the "ashtray" is still in it's bag and all the usual case candy is present.
I'm looking for £1250 or a very sensible offer. I'm reluctant to post and prefer to meet up and will travel a reasonable distance to do so. I'm based in Fleet , Hampshire.

Guitar weighs in at 7lb 8oz according to my scales.

More Pics to follow.

Here's what Fender say: 
https://www.fender.com/en-GB/electric-guitars/telecaster/american-original-60s-telecaster/0110140866.html

The serial Number Look Up tells Us That the guitar was born in September 2018.( V1859541) I bought it new in 2019.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments