SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Collings Ivoroid guitar knobs

JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
As per the title, I am looking to buy some collings ivoroid guitar knobs. Let me know if you have some you’d be willing to get let go! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 456
    edited March 2022
    Do you have a Collings guitar?
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    I don’t unfortunately @wellsyboy ;
  • wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 456
    Ah ok - I was going to suggest contacting them - their customer service is second to none
  • CollingsCollings Frets: 413
    Not really the same shape/type as Collings but Crazy Parts do ivoroid control knobs they are more like PRS lampshade knobs but ivoroid.

I was told Collings won't sell the knobs separately.

https://www.crazyparts.de/hailwood/custom-knobs/ls-knobs/ls-knob-grained-ivoroid.php
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 182
    I have heard good things about their customer service aswell @wellsyboy ;. Based on other forum posts, it doesn’t look like they are willing to sell their knobs separately though.

Thanks @Collings , they do look nice although aren’t quite are sleek looking as the collings one. If can’t pick up any collings ones second hand, they are definitely a good alternative