SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2 x nice Gretsch Jets For Sale - price drop on 6128 T * £1450 *

What's Hot

Comments

• shugzshugz Frets: 774
    edited April 2022

Cherry G6228 - despite some 'I'll buy it' communications on here from a few - still available.

£1175 delivered.  SOLD

Cheers
    H

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Cherry the Berry still available.

G6228-FM still here and awaiting it's new owner. May listen to sensible near offers but do keep them sensible.

Many thanks
    H

www.proudhoney.com

edited April 2022
    Unfortunately, but all cool - the Caddy Green Gretsch is now back available again. Full disclosure as I'd rather be honest - guitar was genuinely SOLD on here to one of the good guys but it's not quite hitting the spot. 

As I'd offered it on approval then it's coming back to me. I believe the guitar was highly regarded and as described without issues but just not 100% for the buyer. All good - no point in taking something that isn't going to work.

To that end, it's back for sale and £1650 delivered in the UK and will listen to sensible near offers for it too.

Lovely geetar, and pretty sure you'd agree too (if green coloured twang boxes your thing obviously...).

Green Gretsch - £1650 ono (delivered)
    Cherry Gretsch - £1175 ono (delivered) SOLD

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

Friday bump for 2 nice Gretsches.

Both still here and available. If you fancy the 2 then I can cut a combined deal. Or not.

You choose :) ;)

Much love 
    H

www.proudhoney.com

• guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 2087
    That cherry one is stunning. I've never played a Gretsch but there is just something about them that looks fantastic. Good luck with the sale.
    edited April 2022
    That cherry one is stunning. I've never played a Gretsch but there is just something about them that looks fantastic. Good luck with the sale.
    Thank you kindly. It is really nice and does put a lot of others in this price range to shame for sounds and overall quality. 

Well worth a punt. If I didn't need the funds it'd be staying.

Many thanks 
    H

www.proudhoney.com

Cherry Gretsch SOLD.

Greeny Gretsch still green and still available, offers considered.

Many thanks 
    H

www.proudhoney.com

edited April 2022
    Greeny Gretsch still available. Just had a quick play of it and probably shouldn't have.

Great geetar but needs a new home before I go full on financial meltdown and keep it. Give me a shout if you need any more info,

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

• BradBrad Frets: 687
    shugz said:
    Unfortunately, but all cool - the Caddy Green Gretsch is now back available again. Full disclosure as I'd rather be honest - guitar was genuinely SOLD on here to one of the good guys but it's not quite hitting the spot. 

As I'd offered it on approval then it's coming back to me. I believe the guitar was highly regarded and as described without issues but just not 100% for the buyer. All good - no point in taking something that isn't going to work.

To that end, it's back for sale and £1650 delivered in the UK and will listen to sensible near offers for it too.

Lovely geetar, and pretty sure you'd agree too (if green coloured twang boxes your thing obviously...).

Green Gretsch - £1650 ono (delivered)
    Cherry Gretsch - £1175 ono (delivered) SOLD

Cheers 
    Hugh
    Yep, I can confirm I was the mystery buyer of the green Gretsch :smile:

Brilliant sounding guitar, cool as, surprisingly light, very resonant and the Bigsby works a treat with solid tuning. So what was the problem?

I took a chance as I’ve actually VERY little experience with Gretsch guitars. Just simply the case that I could only keep either this Gretsch or my 335. The Gretsch just didn’t quite feel right in my hands and the 335 feels like home. I know I would’ve regretted selling the 335. 

@shugz has been an absolute pleasure to deal with and hopefully it won’t hang around long,  someone will be getting a great guitar. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thank you Brad - a genuine pleasure to deal with and really appreciate you putting your comment on the thread here.

It's a forum I've been a part of on and off for a long time and whilst it's changed a bit, it's still a great place to meet good folks like yourself. I'd much rather the deal/ guitar be right than any hassles etc so it was no bother all this.

Cheers for the testimonial on the guitar and sometimes, even with the right style/ spec, they don't hit the spot. I've enjoyed this one since getting it back and genuinely like it. But, it can go if anyone's still keen.

Some pretentious filterzfun here:

https://imgur.com/a/auWdwFb

Cheers 
    H

www.proudhoney.com

Friday bump for some Gretsch greenery.

6128T still available and awaiting it's new home.

Cheers 
    H

www.proudhoney.com

Price drop on the Green 6128T to £1550 shipped. A lot of twang for the money. Give me a shout if you need any more details. 

It's probably a keeper if it doesn't go for that - genuinely lovely guitar this, but cam belts, water pumps and old Italian v6 engines need paying for somehow.....

Cheers 
    H

www.proudhoney.com

Greeny still available;

https://imgur.com/a/YmFyOH2

£1550 delivered.

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

Gretsch still available.

Cheers 
    Hugh 

www.proudhoney.com

Greeny Gretsch still available. Not much more to add, if there's zero interest I'll take it as a sign and keep.

If you're keen and sitting on the fence then all I can add is its a lovely player and I can be sensible on deal reversals if it doesn't suit. I'm not playing as much this year and have my other Jet that I use more as its got TV Filtertrons which I love.

Anyways, enough caffeinated warblings for now but give me a shout if this one of interest. 

£1550 ono delivered takes this one home.

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

Monday cheer yourself up buy a Green Gretsch bump :)

H

www.proudhoney.com

Still available, some nice trades offered but ideally just want a cash sale only here.

£1550 delivered.

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

Sensible near offers for this one considered. Rather it goes to a forum member than the eBay massif.

Greeny Gretsch still lovely, still available and awaiting it's new twanger to see it right :)

Give me a shout if you need any more info or sausages.

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

Sunday funday bump :)

Greeny still available.

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com