SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted Jazzmaster via trade

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited March 2022 in Guitars £
Wanted Fender Jazzmaster via trade

I'm in Westgate on sea, Kent, and what's prompted this? Wanted a Jazzmaster since I was 12, speed forward over a quarter of a century, when ever I go to get one I buy something else, a few bad shipping experiences in a row selling and buying i'm only dealing face to face now, and I have alot of stuff I don't need, so why not try and shift it for that jazzmaster you always wanted, Now you are up to speed,

Will consider anything from a squier VM (although really I want to make a dent in this stuff with the trade and free up some much needed space) up 
Any colour or model but must be traditional pickups, trem and rhythm circuit (absolute ideal if we are being honest is some of it goes for a MIM in seafoam green but that really isn't s deal breaker)
Looking to get there by trade,  I have following to offer up in a trade and will consider combination and any number of them going depending on the value of the jazzmaster,

I've also put a rough value on the items but they are loose and willing for deals to be in your favour if it means getting what I want and clearing space

Fender telecaster standard MIM early 2000s with Seymour Duncan pickups (£400)

Epiphone dot modified with riviera p93 electrics and pickguard (£200)

Epiphone et175 bard 12 string, 1970s mij matsumoku (£250)

Ibanez RG350 (£250)

Ibanez SR 500 4 string bass (£300)

Jackson warrior wrxt  MIJ 1996 (£200)

Unknown fretless bass (£50)

Mustang partscaster (£150)

Line6 flextone iii XL (£100)

Dunlop Billy gibbons fuzz pedal (£150)

I have loads of photos to take and I'll try and get them on here asap in the mean time if you have anything and see anything in my list you want I can prioritize those photos first. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom