SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gretsch G100CE-BK Synchromatic Cutaway - Black Archtop Electric Jazz Guitar

What's Hot
BrizzleRockerBrizzleRocker Frets: 30
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Price: 700GBP 650GBP plus mainland UK shipping (approx 30GBP) - collection preferred.

For sale is a like-new and seemingly quite rare G100BKCE Synchromatic™ Archtop Cutaway Electric in a striking matt black finish with a rosewood fingerboard and complete with a matching Gretsch hard case.

Photos don't really do it justice but hopefully you can see the mint condition.

Bought 2019 it was professionally setup and has remained in the case with less than 5 hours playing time due to my own lack of jazziness. As a player of 30 years I can really appreciate ease of playability and the smooth tones this guitar provides but alas I lack the talent to give it's full potential.

Shipping is UK mainland only but would strongly urge you to consider a pickup as this is a hollow body guitar. I believe I have the original box for both case and guitar but it will be well packaged and fully insured. Don't get ripped off with import fees - genuine UK seller.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• *BUMP* I'll throw in a free Jazz Guitar Book too!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    That looks lovely. GLWTS!
    Call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • *bump*
  • Price drop to 680 GBP - case and Jazz book still included!
  • Bump!
  • smigeonsmigeon Frets: 306
    Nice guitar. I’m assuming from the username that you’re in Brizzle. I’m hoping not (because I’m a long way from there) - but please could you confirm??
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Final price drop before it goes to auction - £650 *bump*