Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The 123 Worst Musicians Of All Time

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• So what - I couldnt care less what some hipster thinks about anything
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • xmrchixmrchi Frets: 2810
    edited September 2014
    this sentence is magic.... About iggy pop...... :his only talent is looking like his body has been swallowed up by his own foreskin.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • The Rush one was bang on the money though

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• KarlosKarlos Frets: 512
    They can't be serious!  
    It's Vice. That's how they are. Hipster c*nts to the core, full of shit always trying to be oh so daring. They revel in rubbishing everything.

They'd probably kill themselves if it made them look ironic.
    (the artist formerly known as KarlosSantos)
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2450
    Have a look at the Tags at the bottom:

"Tags: the best list of all time, not satire, this is definitely a real list that conveys exactly how we feel, we hate music so much that's why we work for a music website, honestly what does any list mean?, THIS IS IN NO WAY A JOKE, EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST 100 PERCENT SERIOUSLY, absolutely in no way meant to be taken in remotely any sort of jest, music is not our lives, every thing said in this is 100 percent an accurate reported fact and not a stupid fake fact that we made up we promise, gotta love music, THIS IS REAL"

I think they're being serious with this this guys.
    Yeah, read it again. It's another wind up.

• BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    edited September 2014
    Don't much care for the tone of the article, even if it's in jest.

The Beyonce one is right on the money though, and the Rush, Dinosaur Jr, Smiths and Iron Maiden ones made me chuckle.

I'm not going to pass comment on whether the Bob Dylan one is accurate, but it actually seems quite sincere and passionately written, presumably done by a young, idealistic intern while the jaded hack who did the rest was on his coffee/spliff break.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    edited September 2014
    I haven't looked at it yet, but there are a few people I would vote for in a worst-musicians-of-all-time poll. Maybe we should have such a thread. 

EDIT

some of it I agree with, other bits I don't. They're entitled to their opinion, so long as they don't expect me to take it on board and don't begrudge me my right to differ.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    Also, if it really is going to be a list of the worst musicians ever, Bon Jovi should be there.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."